Not much is more intoxicating then the smell of a backyard BBQ - meats grilled to perfection, seared veggies, maybe a foil wrapped baked potato or a bundle of fresh asparagus. Summer time for us is grilling time, and this unique artisanal spice blend is an homage to that: good food shared with good friends. Our Smoked Prime Cut Seasoning & Rub may be built for tomahawk steaks, bold asada's, and the choicest cuts, but we don't like limiting ourselves: this spice blend gives rich flavor to veggies and starches alike. Our favorite use for this gourmet is as a marinade - it's got just the right balance of salt and spice to penetrate deep without being overpowering, and we know when we put out meats in the fridge to rest and marinate overnight that we're in for a treat tomorrow. It's also great just mixed with some extra virgin olive oil: rub over steaks while they're grilling to keep them moist, or use as a dipping sauce with crusty bread while you wait for the grill to heat up
- Magnetized backing: tins sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local and imported ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No nuts, soy, dairy or gluten
Smoked Prime Cut Seasoning & Rub Contains: Smoked Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Celery Seed Powder, Salt, Black Pepper Ground and Arrowroot Powder.