Raspberry Chocolate Cane Sugar - Now Available On Everything This sugar is nothing if not decadent, and if we weren't being watched by the spouse, would likely be guilty of just eating this out of the jar, tooth decay be damned. But, thankfully, there are responsible uses for this a plenty, and we're found hundreds so far, both from us a customers who use this as everything from a sugar replacement in their baking, to the secret ingredient in their frosting, to the perfect way to accent that decadent chocolate cake. Maybe it says something about us, but our favorite way to use it may be the simplest: simply sprinkling on French Vanilla ice cream. And if you've got some raspberries to go along with it - well, you're in for a treat.
- 2.5 oz net wt.
- Magnetized backing: sticks to your fridge or other metal surface.
- Crafted in small batches.
- Hand packed in California from local ingredients.
- Not irradiated or treated with EtO gas.
- All natural: free from artificial colors and flavors.
- No wheat, soy, nuts, dairy, or gluten.
Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Natural Cocoa Powder With 10-12% Cocoa Butter, Raspberries..